The ICICI Lombard Documents required for travel claim which are to be presented by the insured person are:
- The claim form should be duly filled and signed for submission.
- The photocopy of the policy is also required.
- The air ticket jacket or the boarding pass is also required.
Certain other documents are also required for travel claim. Those are:
For health cover
- The original bills, vouchers, discharge summary and the reports are to be submitted. The documents should mention the name of the treated person, the type of illness which is treated, the provided details of the medical treatment, the date of the treatment etc.
- The prescriptions and the original bills of the pharmacy shops are also required which must show the prescribed medicines, prices and the receipt stamps of the medicine.
- The insured person need to attach the medical statement to show the expenses incurred due to transportation of medical reasons indicating the cause of illness and the reason for transport.
- The original bills and receipts indicating the emergency items purchased during the time when the baggage was delayed should also be submitted.
- The property irregularity report recounting the date and time of the arrival for the baggage is also to be presented.
- A letter from the airline company to the insured stating the return time of the baggage and if any reimbursement is paid towards the resolution of claim for the baggage delay.
For loss checked in baggage
- The report of property irregularity issued by the airline company.
- A letter from the airline stating the permanent loss of the baggage is also to be presented.
- A letter from the airline company stating the loss of the baggage is also to be submitted.
- Proof of ownership of luggage exceeding of USD 100 in value is also required.
- The police report received within 24 hours of the incident of theft is required.
- The bills or receipts of expenditures obtained for the issue of a fresh passport.