ICICI Lombard being the largest private insurance company of the country has brought in to market different types of insurance policies keeping in point the safety and security of the customers. The motor insurance policy is a comprehensive policy and is applicable for both car and two-wheelers. This insurance policy secures the two-wheeler from all types of danger caused due to natural calamities and manmade disasters.
To claim for the ICICI motor insurance the customer needs to submit certain documents. Some extra documents are required for theft claims and third party claims.
The ICICI Lombard Documents required for two wheeler claim in case of accident are:The customer should get the claim form and properly fill it with signature. The filled and signed form is required to be submitted.
- The copy of the respective vehicles RC book is also to be presented at the time of claim.
- The copy of the driving license of the person who was driving at the time of accidents is also to be presented.
Certain additional documents are required for two-wheeler claim in case of theft and third party claim. The ICICI Lombard Documents required for two wheeler claim for theft case are:
- The RTO paper duly signed from the local RTO office is to be presented for the claim.
- If the vehicle is hypothecated the NOC from the Finance Company is required to be presented.
- A letter from the insurance company and the subrogation from any Notary located near the local court are also required.
The ICICI Lombard Documents required for two wheeler claim for third party claim are:
- The M.A.C.T / Legal Notice which the insured will send to the third party are required.
- In case of any company registered vehicle the stamp is also required.
- The original documents of the vehicle are to be presented for verification.