The ICICI Online bank account provides online banking solutions with internet banking. The online banking facility provided by the bank helps in, online account operations and transactions, credit card application, payments, share trading and many more. The added advantage that the bank provides to its customers is that, it provides demo of each and every services provided by the bank.
The list of online services:
• Funds transfer: ICICI Online bank account allows fund transfer from the ICICI bank accounts to Non-ICICI bank accounts in 100 cities in all over India. The same facility is allowed for the credit card and VISA debit holders across 150 cities.
• Payment gateway: The online banking facility of ICICI bank provides a payment gateway for paying the utility bills and also, it allows the customers to recharge their pre-paid mobiles.
• Online Applications: Customers can open fixed or recurring accounts online and additionally, the bank allows ordering DD or paying orders to the registered destinations.
• Money order: Customers are allowed to send money order along with delivery to any preferred destination.
• Online trading: The 3-in-1 online banking account of ICICI bank provides the facility of Demat accounts, banking and broking. You can opt for online trading on shares and securities as well as trade in IPOs and PSS.
The ICICI Online bank account has some additional benefits like; the customers can stop the cheque payments, ATM/ Debit cards reissue, e-activation of ATM/ Debit card etc.