People try hard to achieve their dreams and provide the best comfort to their family and loved ones. But after providing everything to the family and after taking the retirement every single human being wants to live life on his own terms. To fulfill such needs people need to opt for ICICI Pru PremiereLife Pension which is a part of the retirement solution. It is a limited premium paying plan and also a unit linked pension policy designed especially for such customers.
This policy helps the customer to customize the investments and also allows decreasing the premium contributions. Besides, it also allows to boost the investment kitty with top ups any time. When the customer reaches the retirement age the accumulated value of the policy will provide the customer regular pension for the lifetime.
The chief features of ICICI Pru PremiereLife Pension are:
- Premium Payment Term is minimum 3 years maximum 5 years.
- Minimum Premium is Rs 100000 and maximum is Rs 60000.
- Minimum Entry Age is 18 years.
- Maximum Entry Age is 70 years.
- Minimum Policy Term is 10 years - 62 years.
- Maximum Policy Term is 10 years - 62 years.
- Maximum/Maximum Age at maturity is 50-80 years.
- Maximum Sum Assured is Zero Sum Assured Policy.
- Tax Benefit applicable Under Section 80 CCC, as per prevailing Income Tax Laws on premium paid.
Along with the above mentioned features, in ICICI Pru PremiereLife Pension there are also other facilities available like flexibility to increase the investment, flexibility to decrease the premiums, choosing from the 7 investment funds and 5 pension options.