Opening up an ICICI Student Bank Account is simple. Just collect the form and fill up it with all the basic credentials like your name, your present and permanent address, your date of birth, your phone number, and your residential status and nationality.
- Certified True copy as college identity: YES
- Self attested photographs of applicant: YES
- Details of course particulars: YES
- Details of college: YES
- Details of guardians/parents: YES
- Their residual status: YES
ICICI Student Bank Account also provides the ICICI Net Banking facilities so that you can complete all the formalities by a click of the mouse.
- Your personal cheque book
- Phone Banking System
- Ncash Debit Card
- Transfer of money from another ICICI A/c to this account
- If you are a ICICI Credit Card holder then can get supplementary credit card
- Your annual bank account statement
- It is easily accessible from all the cities of India.
- Students between age group of 16-27 only can get the facilities
- He/she has to maintain a minimum quarterly balance of Rs.250 (average)
- He/she can withdraw up to Rs.25,000 daily using Debit card
- In case of Demand Draft, Rs.50 will be charged up to Rs.10000
- Extra Rs.3 will be charged for per thousand of rupees over than 10000
- You can get this facilities up to Rs.15,000
ICICI also has a student community. It is known as ICFAI student community. Several other information can be availed by joining this community.