The Industrial Development Bank of India Limited or IDBI is the fourth largest commercial bank in India. This prominent public sector bank offers widespread customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches, located all over India.
The following information will help you to approach IDBI customer care division more efficiently.
Contact IDBI customer-care online
• Visit http://www.idbi.com/
• There are links available to provide information about various services/products offered, like deposits, loans, accounts, online services etc.
• If your query is not still answered yet send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• If you have any complaint, visit http://www.idbi.com/complaintform.asp and fill out and submit the form. This form can also be used for submitting any suggestion.
• If you want to stop promotional calls from IDBI, fill out and submit the form http://www.idbi.com/phonecall.asp .
• You can apply online for any services offered by IDBI, like loans or financing etc, using http://www.idbi.com/applynow.asp
The different services that one can avail from IDBI online site
• Logging on http://www.idbi.com allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
• Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying tax etc.
• You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
• You can view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
Approach IDBI Customer Care on the phone
• You can dial 24X7 toll-free 1800-200-1947 for General queries. MTNL/BSNL users can dial 1800-22-1070.
• Dial toll-free 1800-22-6999 for help or hot listing Debit Card/ATM card.
• If you are facing any corruption at IDBI, dial anti-corruption hotline 1800-22-8444.
• If you want to apply for an IDBI Cash card, visit http://www.idbi.com/card_cash_card.asp to get the contact information of the local sales person.
Approach IDBI Customer Care in person
One can visit the IDBI regional office or branch to open an account or avail other services or to resolve any issue.
How to find the address of the IDBI Branch/ATM/Regional office nearest to you
Go to http://www.idbi.com/branches1.asp and select the service you are looking for, e.g., branch, ATM etc., and select the state, city and submit. A list of branches/ATM/Zonal office in your city/state will be displayed. Alternately you can search by city name.
Some of the customized offers available to IDBI customers
• You can create net banking account through https://www.bobibanking.com/.
• This account helps you to manage various IDBI banking activities and accounts.
• You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
• You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can forward your complaint to zonal compliance officer. To find the contact details of the zonal compliance officer visit http://www.idbi.com/complianceofficer.asp?name= .