In today’s digital world we need everything to be super fast. Internet banking is one of such facilities which have made our work quicker and rather simpler. The information specified on this article speaks of various features and services provided by IDBI Bank net banking and also discuss the benefits provided by this particular bank to its customers via net banking facility.
How to apply for IDBI Bank net banking
- If you would like to apply for IDBI bank net banking first and foremost you should be a account holder of IDBI bank.
- You should submit an application form to activate the internet banking.
- The processing period of your application form would take minimum of three to four days of time.
- After your account is activated you will be receiving login credential details which contain username and password of your account.
- You must log on to BANK to activate your login credentials.
- you can get the internet banking application form via official website of IDBI bank.
- Simply log on to http://www.idbi.com/internetbanking.asp and click on application download and then submit your form to the branch which holds your account.
Benefits of IDBI bank net banking facility
- IDBI bank net banking facility offers following benefits to its customers.
- You can make online funds transfer to any IDBI bank account holder or to any non IDBI bank account holder.
- There is no service charge included for funds transfer within IDBI bank accounts.
- You can make payment of your various utility bills like phone bills, internet bills etc via utility bill payment facility of IDBI bank net banking.
- You can make online booking of air tickets, train tickets, bus tickets using this net banking facility
- The IDBI bank net banking provides secured internet banking provision with high level confidentiality.
IDBI bank net banking customer care support
- For any queries regarding IDBI internet banking provision you can call to (+91-22) 2218 9111 / 6655 3355
- The TOLL free number of IDBI bank customer care is 1800-22-1070 (MTNL / BSNL)
- If you are a reliance customer the toll free number of this bank is 1800-200-1947
- You can also send an email stating your queries or complaints regarding the internet banking facility of the bank to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on this you can visit http://www.idbi.com/contactus.asp