Indian farmers fertilizer cooperative limited strives to prosper Indian farmers and help them get their deserving position in India. IFFCL also gives an opportunity to Indians by providing them a recruitment opportunity every year in the form of various vacant posts. Let us now discuss the methods which would help you apply for IFFCL recruitment process.
How to apply for IFFCL recruitment process
- IFFCL recruitment board gives you an opportunity to apply for various posts via online.
- Simply log on to http://www.iffco.nic.in and click online application link.
- You can get a list of various vacant posts at IFFCL and thus know the various terms and conditions of each and every post posted by IFFCL recruitment team.
- In order to submit online application for IFFCL recruitment you can fill in the application form after clicking on the online application link.
- Suppose you would like to send your duly filled application form to the postal address of IFFCL recruitment team then take a print out of the application and then send the copy of the application with other attested documents.
- The application or the exam fees of a particular post of IFFCL recruitment can be sent in the form of a demand draft or money order.
IFFCL Recruitment information on various job profiles
- IFFCL recruitment team calls application for the post of graduate engineer trainees every year.The candidate should be an engineering graduate or should be a MCA post graduate with good academic records.
- The IFFCL recruitment team invites application for the post of financial management trainee. The candidate should be a charted accountant and must have very good analytical skills.
- The IFFCL recruitment team invites application for the post of account trainee. The candidate should be a master in commerce (M.Com) and must have very good analytical skills.
- The IFFCL recruitment team invites application for the post of accountant officer. The candidate should be a experienced charted accountant
- The age of the candidate should not cross 30 years for the post of trainee
- The age of the candidate should not cross 38 years for the post of accountant officer.
- for more information http://www.iffco.nic.in/
Contact IFFCL recruitment
- You can write your queries and concerns to IFFCO SADAN, C-1, Distt Centre, SAKET Place, New Delhi- 110017
- for more information you can visit http://www.iffco.nic.in/