Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous institute which was set up by Government of India in the year 1963. This institute was set up to develop the foreign trade and increase the value of export from India to other country. It has developed many professional and has improved the management skills. They conduct research and analyze the data of the export of India. The main of this institute is to develop student skill in foreign trade in international way.
Right from its establishment, it has continuously brought up new talents and skills in order to maintain the level of export in both corporate and government level. It has undertaken some research work with WTO, World Bank, Ministry of Commerce and Trade.
Courses offered in MBA section
- International MBA course (2yrs)
- MBA in International Business (3 yrs part time)
- Executive MBA in International Business
IIFT every year conducts entrance exam for above mentioned MBA courses to intake students in its various centers and prepare them professionally for foreign trade job.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA entrance test
- Candidate should be graduated from any recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Students from overseas will be eligible only after passing out from GMAT exam.
- Candidate appearing for the final year exam can also apply for the test.
- Candidate has to undergo GDPI session which is conducted in different centers across India.
Admission procedure for IIFT MBA entrance test
The application form can be obtained from the IIFT Delhi centre through post by sending request. The application fees Rs 1,500/- through DD drawn under the favor of IIFT, Delhi. Candidate from overseas have to pay $ 75.
The application for can also be filled through online http://www.iift.edu
New Delhi campus
IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutub Institutional Area,