ING Vysya is a major name in Indian commercial banking sector. It offers extensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches, located all over India.
The following guidelines will help you to reach ING Vysya customer care division quickly and effortlessly.
- 1 Contacting ING Vysya customer-care online
- 2 The different services offered via ING Vysya online site
- 3 Approach ING Vysya Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach ING Vysya Customer Care in person
- 5 How to find the address of the ING Vysya Branch nearest to you
- 6 How to find the address of the ING Vysya ATM nearest to you
- 7 How to find the address of the zonal officers of your area
- 8 Some of the customized services that ING Vysya customers enjoy
- 9 Escalating your complaint
Contacting ING Vysya customer-care online
• Visit http://www.ingvysyabank.com/ to get information about various services/products offered, example deposits, loans, accounts, wealth management, FOREX, online services etc. • If your query is still unanswered, visit Contact US page http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/emailus.aspx and submit your query. • For specific service related queries visit http://www.indianbank.in/email_dept.php and find the corresponding e-mail address for that specific department. • If you have any complaint, visit http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/complientform.aspx and submit the complaint/feedback form. • For any loan related query mail to firstname.lastname@example.org • For any other query mail to email@example.com • If you wish to stop getting promotional calls fill out the form http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/DND.aspx . • You can access downloadable customer request form from http://www.ingvysyabank.com/pdf's/SRF.pdf . One can apply for various services using this form.
The different services offered via ING Vysya online site
• Logging on http://www.ingvysyabank.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online. • Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying tax etc. • You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile. • You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online. • You can manage your credit card account, Forex travel card account and online trading account.
Approach ING Vysya Customer Care on the phone
• Dial 24X7 toll-free 1800 425 9900 for General queries. For customers calling from overseas dial toll-free 0091 1800 425 9900. • You can also dial following numbers for any query/concern: Bangalore 080 3030 9900 Chennai 044 4224 5466 Delhi and NCR 981808 5466 Mumbai 022 4009 5466 AP Circle 986666 5466 • For hot listing any card dial toll-free 1800 425 9900.
Approach ING Vysya Customer Care in person
One can visit the ING Vysya regional office or branch to avail customer support, to open an account or to avail any other product or service, or to resolve any issue.
How to find the address of the ING Vysya Branch nearest to you
Go to http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/Access_branch.aspx and enter your City/Center. A list of branches in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the ING Vysya ATM nearest to you
Go to http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/atm_locations.aspx and enter your city. A list of ATMs in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the zonal officers of your area
Visit http://www.ingvysyabank.com/scripts/officers.aspx and there you will find the name and e-mail address of the jurisdictional controlling authority in your area.
Some of the customized services that ING Vysya customers enjoy
• You can create net banking account through http://www.ingvysyabank.com.This account helps you to manage various ING Vysya banking activities and accounts. • You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options. • You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox. • You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can forward your complaint to nodal officer using following contact details: Mrs Srividhya Shankar, Nodal Officer, ING Vysya Bank Ltd, ING Vysya House, 22 MG Road, Bangalore 560001 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org