Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation or IRCTC, a subsidiary of Indian Railway, has changed the face of Indian Railway by introducing revolutionary online ticket booking facility. Currently, IRCTC is the largest and most transacted e-commerce website in this global region. The following guidelines will help you to reach IRCTC customer care division promptly and effortlessly.
Various options to approach IRCTC customer care center are as follows
- Phone Call
Approach IRCTC customer-care via online
- Visit https://www.irctc.co.in/ and you can find links offering information on booking tickets, train schedule, special offers, car rental, hotel booking and many more.
- For I-ticket or E-ticket related query or complaint, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellation of E-ticket, send mail to email@example.com.
- For Subh Yatra related query, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Mumbai suburban season ticket related query, send mail to email@example.com.
- For Paymate or Mobile booking related help, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Mobile booking ngpay related query, visit www.ngpay.com.
- For mobile booking ATOM related help, visit www.atomtech.in
- You can perform a train enquiry at http://www.trainenquiry.com/.
- To know Fare and Berth availability visit http://www.indianrail.gov.in/inet_srcdest_names.html.
- You can do a PNR enquiry at http://www.indianrail.gov.in/pnr_stat.html.
- You can get information about new train numbers at http://indianrail.gov.in/inet_trnno_enq.html.
- If you are having any problem getting refund for your e-ticket, mail to mail to email@example.com.
- You can submit complaint/feedback at http://www.irctc.com/gerenalComplaints.jsp.
- For reservation related enquiry, visit http://www.indianrail.gov.in/index.html.
The different services that one can avail from IRCTC online help
- Register for an account and use that account for booking tickets, managing your travel plan, getting customer support etc
- You can access train information, seat availability information, user guide, FAQ and Help documents.
- You can book, cancel, and change your tickets.
- Get information on ticket booking through mobile.
- Contact customer care division.
Approach IRCTC Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 24X7 customer support at 011-39340000. Users in Chennai can dial 044-25300000 to reach TRCTC customer care.
- You can contact IRCTC corporate office by dialing 011-23311263/23311264.
- For mobile booking, ATOM related assistance call 1860-233-4959 (from 8.00 am to 11.00 pm).
- You can dial 080-67004000 for contacting mobile booking ngpay customer care division.
- Alternately you can 011- 23345500/23344787/23344773/23345800 to reach IRCTC customer care.
- To contact mobile booking Paymate customer care, dial 022- 67242626 Mon- Fri between 10 am- 7pm and on Saturdays between 10am-6pm.
- For Subhyatra or other Railway card related help, dial 24 x 7 customer help line 39 02 12 12 (1800 180 1295 from MTNL/BSNL lines).
- For menu related help/complaint dial 24x7 toll free customer care number 1800 111 139.
- Reserved passengers can dial 9717640774 for ordering meals to be served during journey.
- You can contact customer care through your mobile by sending SMS ‘Help’ or ‘Rail’ to 139. You can use this service for PNR query, train arrival and departure, train accommodation and fare enquiry. To know the details visit https://www.irctc.co.in/sms_139.html.
- Various customer services are offered via SMS. SMS ‘HELP TRN’ to 54959 and you will get the list of services and their commands.
- SMS ‘TRNLINK’ to 54959 and receive the link to access these services via WAP (mobile browser). To get more information on this, visit http://www.indianrail.gov.in/n4nuts.html.
- You can send an SMS on 57886 through your mobile phone to get information, like Train Alert, PNR Status, Train Status, Seat Availability, Train Schedule, Train Information, Train Time Table, and Train Fare. SMS Commands for Number 57886 can be found at http://www.indianrail.gov.in/railway_SMS.html.
- Alternately, you can get SMS services by sending SMS TRAIN to 5676747.
Address of IRCTC Corporate Office
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.,
9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
16, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001.