ICICI Prudential has brought the ICICI Pru Life Time Maxima. The policy is designed to ensure the safety of the gains made while the rise of the investments. The policy also offers its customers some unique strategies which allow the users to protect the gains in the equity markets from any type of future equity market volatility. Besides, the policy also provides insurance cover to the customer.
The most important features of the ICICI Pru Life Time Maxima are:
- The minimum entry age is 0 and the maximum entry age is 65 years.
- The minimum maturity age of the policy is 18 years and the maximum maturity age is 75 years.
- The policy terms are available for 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.
- The minimum sum assured are 5 times of the annual premium and the maximum sum assured are according to the sum assured in the multiple matrix.
- The minimum premium required is Rs, 24000/- per annum.
- The tax benefits available in the policy are the premium and any benefit amount received under the policy are eligible for tax according to the Income Tax Laws.
The other additional features and benefits of ICICI Pru Life Time Maxima are:
- The policy offers its customers the multiple investments options to provide freedom to the investor for the terms of investment. The product is available with 2 portfolio strategies like Trigger Portfolio Strategy and Fixed Portfolio Strategy.
- From the 6th year onwards the additional allocations will result in more than 100% allocation to the premium payment funds.
- From the 6th policy year every single partial withdrawal will be allowed every 3 years.
- The higher sum assured and the fund value will be provided as the death benefits.
- The maturity benefit will come with the fund value and alternative settlement options can be chosen.