Idea Postpaid Card
Idea Postpaid Card Registration & Activation Process: To activate the Idea Postpaid card you need to submit the following documents. It includes:
- For Identity/Address proof,
- Document containing photographs,
- For identity proof only,
- For Address proof only.
For Identity/Address proof: It includes Passport, Arms License, Driving License, Photo Identity Card having address and Election Commission ID Card. Any other document containing photograph includes:
- Ration Card with your photo & address applicable for the person whose photo is affixed.
- CGHS/ECHS Card.
- Certificate of address having photo issued by MP / MLA / Group or Gazetted officer in the letter.
- Certificate of address with proof from Govt. recognized educational institutions (for students only).
- Certificate of address having photo issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas).
- Address card with Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Current Pass Book of Post Office / Public Sector Undertaking Banks along with copy of latest transaction not older than 6 months (Photograph duly attested by Office/Bank with Seal).
For Identity Proof (only):
- Income Tax PAN,
- Photo Credit Card,
- Smart Card issued by CSD, Defense/Paramilitary.
For Address proof (only):
- Ration card,
- Water Bill (not older than last 3 months),
- Telephone Bill for Fixed line (not older than last 3 months),
- Electricity Bill of State company (not older than last 3 months),
- Income Tax Assessment Order,
- Vehicle Registration Certificate,
- Registered Sale / Lease Agreement.
The features of the Idea postpaid card are as listed below.
- It is not necessary to recharge each time when you need it urgently. You can pay bill for a month usage.
- The calls that are charged are not much of cost. It is less when compared with other mobile networks.