Income Tax Refund
The refunds are issued by the income tax department based on the first come first served basis. Tax payers can track the status of Income Tax Refund through online. This facility is available in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Patna. In order to check the status taxpayers can refer the following link: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html. If you people need to process the refunds faster you need to enter the details of the bank account such as name of the bank, branch and the 9 digit number which will be at the bottom of cheque.
The refund amount will be transferred electronically to the tax payer’s bank account or it is delivered as cheque.
With the help of Income Tax Department you people can obtain the following things like:
• The personal Income Tax Refund information,
• Social Security Number(SSN) which is the identification number for each person,
• Status of the file,
• Finally you can get the refund amount in dollars.
If you didn’t receive your refund within 28 days then you can start tracing through online. In order to have the highest level of security you need to log out your browser after finishing all the process.
To check your Income Tax Refund status you need the following:
• Your Social Security Number.
• Next is your mailing address and in case if your address has been changed then call us to 800.852.5711.
• Then your refund amount that is mentioned in the tax return form.
The Income Tax Refund is a refund that has been put on taxes when the liability of tax is less than the taxes paid. Taxpayers can get their refund only when the tax they owned is less than the total sum of refundable tax credits. They can obtain when the tax is less than the amount they are holding.