Goods transported by aircraft, ship or any other means of transport are called cargo. Air Cargo is commonly known as air freight. Cargo airlines are those dedicated for the transfer of Goods.
Indian Airlines Cargo is known very commonly for the transfer of goods. Carriage of cargo is governed by the India Airline services and the conditions of cargo are liable under the national and international regulations. These rules and regulations are applicable for the anything other than baggage and mail.
India Airlines Cargo provides various services for its user. Those are:
- For the service sensitive customer India Airlines provides domestic door to door services. This service comes with money back and delivery proof facilities. Customers can avail this service with just a phone call.
- For clients who are time sensitive the airport to airport cargo facility guarantees delivery within 24 hours. The customized services are unique and flexible for the benefit of the clients.
- The courier on board is available for those travelling on domestic flights along with special market rates. The bags and couriers of the passengers are delivered at the conveyer belt during the time of arrival.
- Warehousing facility is also provided by the India Airlines Cargo services. The company ensures the hospitality of the luggage wherever it is going. Cold storage facilities are also available for storing fruits and vaccines, medicines etc. For these items the storage has to be booked by the customer.
The features of the Indian Airlines Cargo are:
- The Indian Airlines cargo comes for flexible pricing to suit the user’s budget. For both the domestic and international transport the company provides competitive rates for the transport of goods.
- The Pro Rate Agreement is participant to the Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement (MTA) and has the agreement with major international carriers.
- Most reasonable prices are available for the international places for transport of goods.
- Domestic transfer of goods includes transfer of vast range of goods in bulk at special rates from inland cargo complexes.