Indian bank, a major commercial bank of India, offers extensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches, located all over India.
The following information will help you to approach Indian Bank customer care division more efficiently.
- Contact Indian Bank customer care via the Internet
- The different services offered via Indian Bank online site
- Approach Indian Bank Customer Care on the phone
- Approach Indian Bank Customer Care in person
- How to find the address of the Indian Bank Branch nearest to you
- How to find the address of the Indian Bank ATM nearest to you
- How to find the address of the customer service officer nearest to you
- Some of the customized offers available to Indian Bank customers
- Escalating your complaint
Contact Indian Bank customer care via the Internet
- Visit Indian Bank Website
- There you can get information about various services/products offered including deposits, loans, accounts, financial plans, online services etc.
- For general queries send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For specific service related queries visit Indian Bank E-Mail id and find the corresponding e-mail address for that specific department.
- If you have any complaint, visit Indian Bank Complaints Form and submit the form.
- You can give feedback by submitting the form Feedback Form
- For hotlisting your ATM card send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Failure of ATM transaction complaints can be lodged by filling out the form Indian Bank ATM Withdraw Complaint Form
The different services offered via Indian Bank online site
- Logging on Indian Bank website allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying tax etc.
- You can opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
- You can view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
- You can book Guruvayur puja online.
Approach Indian Bank Customer Care on the phone
- For general query dial 24X7 toll-free 1800 425 00 000. For ATM related query dial toll-free 1800 425 4422.
- Dial toll-free 1800-425-3425 for any account related query like balance inquiry, account details, cheque status, change of TPIN.
- For hot listing any card dial toll-free 1800 425 4422. Alternately you can dial any of these numbers: 044-25260335, 044-25251185, 044-25222841, 044-25210338
Approach Indian Bank Customer Care in person
One can visit the Indian Bank regional office or branch to open the new account, avail other services/products, or resolve any issue.
How to find the address of the Indian Bank Branch nearest to you
Go to Indian Bank Branch Locator and enter your locality, select the state, district and submit. A list of branches in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the Indian Bank ATM nearest to you
Go to Indian Bank ATM Locator and enter your locality, select the city, state and submit. A list of ATMs in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the customer service officer nearest to you
Visit Indian Bank Nodal officer and select the link ‘Nodal Officers at Head Office under Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006’.
Some of the customized offers available to Indian Bank customers
- Manage various Indian Bank banking activities and accounts online.
- Receiving account alert via SMS by setting the account options.
- Getting alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
- You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can forward your complaint to zonal complaint officer. To find the contact details of the zonal compliance officer visit Indian Bank website