Indian bank has launched internet banking facility for its customers all across India and abroad. The information specified on this article explains in detail about the various services and the provisions provided via Indian bank net banking facility and more customized offers extended by Indian bank to its customers.
How to apply for Indian bank net banking facility
- The basic requirement for applying Indian bank net banking facility is that one should be having an account in this bank irrespective of the type of the account.
- To apply for Indian bank net banking facility you need submit the application form in the branch which holds your INDIAN bank account.
- The processing span of Indian bank for net banking facility takes around 5 to 6 days of time.
- A unique login credential details which contain username and password of your account will be submitted to the applicant.
- Applicant should change the login credentials by logging on to bank
- You can also download the application form of Indian bank net banking facility by visiting http://indianbank.in/ simply click on net banking form and download the application and submit the duly filled form in the branch which maintains your account.
Benefits of Indian bank net banking provision
- Indian bank net banking facility extends benefits as follows
- You can make your online demand draft, funds transfer to any bank account within just matter of minutes.
- The online booking of train tickets, air ticket or bus tickets can be performed easily.
- You can also make your Income tax payment via Indian bank net banking facility.
- You can hold different types of net banking feature like personal banking facility and the corporate banking facility.
- The corporate banking facility is for small or large organizations where the Indian bank account maintains the financial transactions of the corporations.
Indian bank net banking customer care support
- If you have any queries regarding Indian bank net banking facility you can send an email which explains the queries to email@example.com
- You can also call to a toll free number 1800 425 1400
- The head office address of Indian bank is Head Office - Postal Address PB No.1384, 66, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001, Tamil Nadu Phone Numbers - 044 25233231 FAX - 044 25231278
- You can also call to 1800 425 4422