IndiGo is a major Indian airline based in Haryana. Currently IndiGo operates only domestic fleet and offers service at a competitively low fare.
The following tips will help you to reach IndiGo customer care division easily and promptly.
Approach IndiGo customer-care via online
• Visit http://book.goindigo.in
• You would find various links to provide information about Booking, Schedule, Web check-in, Flight Status etc.
• If your query is not still solved yet, visit http://book.goindigo.in/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi?module=C3&page=FEEDBACKALL and submit a comment/query/complaint.
• For any grievance send mail to Nodal Officer, Priya Kataria at NodalOfficer@goindigo.in. .
• For group request send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can fill out an unaccompanied minor form at http://book.goindigo.in/skylights/images/UNMR_27jul06.pdf
• You can fill out medical form at http://book.goindigo.in/skylights/images/MedicalForm_27jul06.pdf
The different services that one can avail from IndiGo online help
• You can login using IndiGo login at http://book.goindigo.in/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi and book flights.
• Online services include flight booking, modifying/canceling booking, web check-in, checking flight status etc.
Approach IndiGo Customer Care on the phone
• You can dial toll-free 1 800 180 38 38 for any flight related query.
• You can dial Customer Service 0 99 10 38 38 38
• International customers can dial (+91) 99-10-38-38-38 (Intl.) to reach IndiGo customer care.
• You can access https://mobile.goindigo.in from your GPRS enabled device to book tickets, check flight status and schedule and contact customer care.
Approach IndiGo Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest IndiGo Fulfillment center to book tickets or to make enquiries.
Corporate Office Address:
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park,
Gurgaon – 122 002,
Tel: +91 (0)124 435 2500
Fax: +91 (0)124 406 8536
For address of IndiGo agents in your area visit http://book.goindigo.in/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi?module=C3&page=FULFILL select your state/city, and the list of IndiGo agents in your area will be displayed.
How to escalate your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided to your complaint, you can escalate the issue by contacting the Appellate authority, Manjishtha Chaudhury at AppellateAuthority@goindigo.in