IST or Institute of Science & Technology was founded by Gopsai Avinandan Sangha. Institute of Science & Technology is located at Chandra Kona town, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal. The Institute of Science & Technology is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
The Institute of Science & Technology has the following departments,
- CSE (Computer Science & Engineering)
- IT (Information Technology)
- EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- AEIE (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- HM (Hospital Management)
The Institute of Science & Technology has the following facilities,
- A Library with lending section, reference section and large book bank.
- A Computer Center with LAN facility and high end software.
- Institute of Science & Technology has provides boarding facility for students
- A Canteen for students and staff with most hygienic and with prices that are affordable.
- A Cafeteria for visitors, students and staff
- A mini auditorium for both non-academic and academic activities of the Institute of Science & Technology.
- Conference and Seminar halls equipped with sophisticated facilities like LCD projector
- Sports facilities for the students of Institute of Science & Technology.
- Physical Education and Training which has amenities like table tennis, gym with tread mill
The Institute of Science & Technology has a placement cell which arranges campus selection by inviting various companies to hire the students. The placement cell also takes care about the personality and communication skills of the students by conducting special classes. The placement cell also provides guidance for the higher education of the students.
The Institute of Science & Technology has all its information about the institution from introduction to placement details in the form of website. You can log on to Institute of Science & Technology website to access all its information.
How to Reach
Many buses are available from the bus station Chandrakona Road to reach Institute of Science & Technology by road. Institute of Science & Technology can be reached by rail from Chandrakona railway station. The nearest airport to reach Institute of Science & Technology is Netaji Subash International Airport at Dumdum in Kolkata.