About Jet Airways
After Air India Jet Airways is the 2nd largest airline company of India. The flights of this airway are mainly operated from the main base at Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport India. Each day this airline operates nearly 400 flights to and from 62 destinations around the world.
Very recently the company has taken over Air Sahara and has made their total market share over 32 in the Indian Aviation Market.
Jet Airways Career
Career in Jet Airways is something a dream of the aspirants of aviation industry. The airline company hires people only when there is a vacancy. The vacancies are notified on different job sites and job newspapers.
Special references are given to those belonging to Aviation Industry. The posts for which most commonly applicants are hired are:
- For the post of Flight Crew or Pilot
- For the post of Flight Attendant
- For Maintenance Jobs
Criteria for Jet Airways Career
- For all these posts the candidates must fit to the requirements mentioned by the Jet Airways. For all the three posts mentioned above
- The candidates should be minimum Higher Secondary qualified.
- Should be graduate from a recognized university
- The applicant should have a proper pleasing personality
with the urge of taking responsibility and looking after the well being of the passengers.
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age and below 27 years.
- For the post of pilot the applicant will have to provide all the training and cou
- The applicants will have to fill the Personal and Flying Details Declaration Form or PFDDF.
- Should be fluent in Hindi English and local languages.