==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan==
'''Bharati Vidya Bhawanwas''' established in 1938 and has 112 Kendras in India and 8 overseas Centres. The institute offers wide range of academic courses ranging from MBA, communications, language, public relations to journalism.
Some of the major institutes of Bharati Vidya Bhawan where journalism courses are conducted are:
1. Bharati Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi
2. NB Parulekar College of Journalism, Communication, and Management, Pune
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya BhawanAdmission Procedure:==
• For admission you have to buy prospectus and application form which is available at office of Department of Film & TV Studies
• Fill application form and deposit at Department’s office personally. You have to pay Rs. 300/- by cash as an admission test fee.
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan Eligiblity:==
1. '''P.G. Diploma in Radio & TV Journalism'''
University Degree or equivalent with pleasing personality, clear speech and good writing skill.
2. '''P.G. Diploma in Radio & TV Production'''
University degree or equivalent with good leadership qualities, artistic nature & good writing skill.
3. '''Diploma in Electronic Media'''
10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with interest in photography, science and technology.
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan Seats & Courses Offered:==
P.G. Diploma in Radio & TV Journalism : 40
P.G. Diploma in Radio & TV Production: 40
Diploma in Electronic Media : 40
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan Placements:==
The College does not guarantee any job placement but as there is an increasing demand for skilled personnel, our students face no difficulties in finding jobs in TV Channels and private studios.
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan Hostels;==
Students have to make their own arrangements for stay in Delhi.
==Journalism Courses in Bharati Vidya Bhawan Contacts:-==
Department of Film & TV Studies,
Sardar Patel College of Communication and Management,
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110001 India
'''Telephone :''' 011-23389449.