Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is conducted for the admission of students to the various courses offered by the institution. alinga Institute of Industrial Technology is one of the finest technical and management institutes in India.
- B.Tech (4 year)-10+2 pass candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Bio-Technology/Biology as subjects.
- B.Tech (3 years)-Candidates who have cleared the 3 years Diploma Engineering course are eligible to apply. They should also possess an aggregate of 60% marks.
- MCA (3 years)-Students with an aggregate of 50% marks in graduation may apply for admission. The candidates are required to have maths as a subject in any of the classes-10th or 12th Standard.
- M.Tech (2 years)-Candidates with first class degree in B.E, B.Tech or equivalent may sit for the entrance test.
- Application forms can be collected from the university counter and selected branches of post office and banks by paying the requisite amount.
- Candidates may also obtain the application form by post. The demand draft (Rs.675) to be sent should be drawn in favor of "KIITEE" payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates may even apply online at  or  and also send a demand draft of Rs.600.
- One passport size photograph should also be sent to the office.
The entrance exam are normally conducted in the month of May. Note For detail or more information please visit the official website