Applications for the post of Trained Graduated Teachers (TGTs)/Primary Teacher are being called by Kendriya Vidyalaya for the year 2011-2012. Teachers in all subjects to work with this syllabus at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan can apply for the post. Candidates should submit their application on or before 10th of February.
How to Apply?
- The application shall be approved if submitted in the notified Annexure I.
- Application envelope should be bolded as “Application for the post of “……………………………………………”
- Separate envelopes should be enclosed with necessary documents along with the fees prescribed for more than one post.
- Appointments will be on the basis of Educational qualification, and the examination conducted.
- Admission or Rejection for the examination will be informed at the earliest.
- The application can be rejected in any case of communication from the authority of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Details of Recruitment
For the dedicated post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT):
- Current available vacancies are 260 posts
- Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800/ -+rank pay Rs.4800/-
- Age Limit : Not more than 40 Years
For the post of Primary Teachers (PRT):
- Available vacancies: 626 posts
- Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800/-+rank pay Rs.4200/-
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
For the post of Trained Graduate Teacher
- Available vacancies: 574 posts
- Pay scale : Rs.9300-34800/-+rank pay Rs.4600
- Age Limit : Not more than 35 Years
- Fee charges of Application: Rs.850/-+Rs. 30/- as postal charges.
All posts should attend a written examination and an interview. (Preliminary and Main examination)
• The topic for first preliminary examination will be on Current Affairs, General Knowledge (GK), Quantitave Aptitude Reasoning as well as Teaching Aptitude.
• The topic for the second preliminary examination will be followed by 40 Questions (English Questions 20, Hindi Questions 20) to prove the knowledge in the languages later carrier.
• 3 hours of Main examination shall be conducted for 120 Marks.
• Exams schedules of main exam is on 06.04.2011 (Wednesday) and 07.04.2011((Thursday)
Medium of Questions
• Questions will be followed in English and Hindi only.
• Interview will be based on the performance of the examination conducted (Both preliminary & Main) correspondingly.
• Weightage of marks will be 80:20 on the examination held for preliminary and main examination.
You can visit the site www.kvsangathan.nic.in for application and more details regarding age relaxation, General Instructions for the recruitment of teachers in KVS.