Kolkata RTO has been functioning under the authority of West Bengal government. The information specified below helps you come across various terms and conditions of Kolkata RTO driver license issue, vehicle registration procedure, license renewal procedure, penalties etc.
Kolkata RTO driver license application procedure
- If you want to apply for learner driving license at Kolkata RTO then according to state government rule you should be above 16 years old and only people who have crossed 21 years are eligible to ride heavy motor cycles.
- The document require to apply for learner license at Kolkata RTO is LIC policy copy, electric bill copy, age proof copy, address proof copy etc.
- The disposal period of learner license at Kolkata RTO is one day.
- If you want to apply for driving license at Kolkata RTO then you should follow the following rules and regulations.
- Firstly you should be above 18 years old and should have valid learner license.
- Along with the application form you should also submit copies of other documents like learner license, passport size photographs, vehicle ownership letter etc,
- The processing duration of driver license at Kolkata RTO is one day.
- If you would like to apply for endorsement in your driving license then minimum criteria is to complete 18 years old.
- the applicant should always apply in person and the documents required along with filled application form is driving license, vehicle ownership records, learners license etc
Kolkata RTO vehicle registration procedure
- If you would like to apply for temporary registration of your vehicle at Kolkata RTO then you must submit duly filled application form along with a copy of insurance letter, address proof, and finally life time tax of your temporary vehicle.
- The procedure get over within one day of time.
- Suppose you have to register your motor vehicle then you should follow the following steps.
- Submit a duly filled application form along with address proof, insurance copy, permit sanctioned certificates etc.
- The procedure can get over within 3 days of time.
Kolkata RTO address
- Some of the address of Kolkata RTO is as follows.
- Indrapuri Aprtmnt, Hazra Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata - 033 24545253
- 44/9a, Hazra Road, Kolkata - 033 64520896
- 61a, Park Street, Kolkata - 033 22651032
- You can also visit website