Kotak Bank is a prominent name in Indian commercial banking arena. It offers comprehensive customer care through internet, telephone and regional offices and branches, located all over India.
The following procedures will help you to reach Kotak Bank customer care division more quickly and effortlessly.
===Contact Kotak Bank customer-care Online===
• Visit http://www.kotak.com/ to get information about various services/products offered including deposits, loans, accounts, wealth management, securities, online services, mutual funds etc.
• If your query is still unanswered then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for bank related queries. Alternately you can submit your query using the form https://www.kotakcards.com/kotak/px/kotak/Emailus.do
• For life insurance related queries send mail to email@example.com.
• For security related queries send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For car finance related queries send mail to email@example.com
• For card related queries mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can submit complaint by submitting the form at http://www.kotak.com/bank/grievance/grievance_form.htm .
===The different services offered via Kotak Bank online site===
• Logging on http://www.kotak.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
• Online services include fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying bills etc.
• You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
• You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
• You can manage your credit card account, mutual fund investments and other account activities.
===Contact Kotak Bank Customer Care via phone===
• Dial 24X7 toll-free 1800 102 6022 for General queries.
• For life insurance related queries dial toll-free 1800 209 8800.
• Dial 1800 209 9191 / 222 299 for any security related query/concern. Alternately you can dial (City Code) 30305757.
• For car finance related queries dial toll-free 1800 209 5732.
• For mutual fund related queries dial +91 22 6638 4444
• To find the local customer care numbers visit http://www.kotak.com/bank/common/phone_banking_numbers.htm and select your city.
===Approach Kotak Bank Customer Care in person===
One can visit the Kotak Bank regional office or branch to meet a customer care executive or to avail products and services offered by Kotak Bank.
===How to find the address of the Kotak Bank ATM/Branch nearest to you===
Go to http://www.kotak.com/bank/common/atm_branch_default.htm and select your City. A list of ATM/branches in your area will be displayed.
===Some of the exclusive services offered to Kotak Bank customers===
• You can create net banking account through http://www.ingvysyabank.com.
• This account helps you to manage various Kotak Bank banking activities and accounts.
• You can receive account alert via SMS by setting the account options.
• You can get alerts, information and promotional offers in your inbox.
• You can sign-up for mobile banking and manage your banking activities using your mobile phone.
===Escalating your complaint===
In case above communication methods fail to provide a satisfactory solution for your problem, you can forward your complaint to following nodal officers:
Bank:Mr. Haresh Hiranandani
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Kotak Infiniti, 4th Floor, Bldg No.21, Infinity Park, Off. Western Express Highway, General AK Vaidya Marg, Malad (E) Mumbai - 400 097
Telephone No: +91 2265237407 Mon to Fri (10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
Fax No: +91 22 67259073
You can also submit the complaint to the nodal officer using online form http://www.kotak.com/bank/grievance/nodal_officer_form.htm
Card:Ms. Infantia James
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Zone IV, 5th floor, Building No 21,
Raheja Infiniti Park, Dindoshi, Malad (East), Mumbai ,
E-Mail to email@example.com
Loan: Nodal Officer: Ms. Jyoti P Bhojwani
Address : Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Kotak Infiniti, 4th Floor, Zone I Bldg No.21, Infinity Park, Off. Western Express Highway,
General AK Vaidya Marg, Malad (E) Mumbai - 400 097
Telephone No: +91 22 6605 4670
Fax No: +91 22 6725 9067