The Kotak Second Innings Plan of Kotak Life Insurance is a market linked plan which ensures the systematical savings and creation of wealth so that the policy holder can enjoy the life without any worry. This plan can easily be called a retirement solution. It also ensures the maximum allocation of the premiums. The additions of bonuses further enhance the retirement offerings and also give the facility to invest according to the risk appetite.
The advantages of Kotak Second Innings Plan of Kotak Life Insurance are as follows:
- To enhance the accumulation potential no premium allocation charges are required.
- The fund options of the policy are well defined and thus suit the risk profile.
- The guaranteed bonus additions with the policy enhance the fund value.
- The policy holder gets the facility to enjoy regular income even after retiring from work.
- The policy holder can choose from the flexible annuity options.
The eligibility for Kotak Second Innings Plan of Kotak Life Insurance are as follows:
- The minimum entry age for the policy is 18 years and the maximum entry age for the policy is 89 years.
- The minimum vesting age for the policy is 45 years and the maximum entry age for the policy is 99 years.
- The available policy term is 10, 15 and 40 years.
- The annual premium to be paid is minimum Rs 25000 and no maximum limit is there.
The benefits of Kotak Second Innings Plan of Kotak Life Insurance are as follows:
Increasing the wealth for retirement
- The policy gives full unit allocation throughout the policy term.
- It assures the swift movement of the accumulating wealth for the retired years.
The goals of retirement
To assure meeting the requirement and needs of the future goals the plan offers 6 well defined funds which are specially designed to suite the individual needs.
On the accidental death of the policy holder the beneficiary will receive a lump sum or the whole amount as annuity or partly the amount as lump sum and the balance amount as annuity.