If you have paid your LIC policy premiums either through cash or through online payment. If you do not have those receipts available with you and would like to submit them for Income Tax execmptions. You can generate these receipts directly online whenever you need it provided you had registered your policy and you maintain an account on LIC's official site www.licindia.in.
If you have already registered your policy, follow the below steps to generate your LIC's premium paid statement:
1. Go to website www.licindia.in and select "LIC's e-Services" option on the left hand side under Online Services
2. In the next screen, select "Registered User" option, if you have an existing user id in LIC portal. To create a new user id , click on "New User".
3. Enter your User Name, Password and answer the Security question and press submit.
Alternatively, you can access the URL to navigate to your LIC login page - https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/Login/begin.do , Your login page will be displayed.
5. On the left side menu of your account home page, you will see the "Consolidated Premium Paid Statement" option. Click on this menu option and select the year, captcha and click on Submit.
6. Your LIC Premium statement will be opened in a new window of your browser. You can print it or Save.
Note: Please make sure that pop-ups are not blocked in your browser.