Life Insurance Corporation of India popularly referred as LIC, an esteemed organization that advertises vacancies on a consistent level. Youngsters enjoy having a position at LIC. The organization advertises their career opportunities in various Medias like newspaper and company website.
How to Apply?
Detailed advertisement can be accessed at careers of www.licindia.in , daily newspapers and in Employment news. The applicant should read the advertisement clearly and must ensure whether they are eligible for the post by meeting the criteria like Educational qualification, Age limit, Payment of application, experience.
There are various opportunities for graduates and the posts includes that of Assistant Administrative Officers in streams such as generalists, chartered accountant, legal and company secretary. You may also find vacancies for development officers post and clerical post. Visit www.jobs.licindia.co.in for more details.
DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS RECRUITMENT
This is a challenging area and the applicant should match the advertised criteria.
• The maximum age for a candidate is 30 years.
• Reserved category such as SC/ST will be eligible for 15 years relaxation.
• OBC category will be eligible for 10 years relaxation.
• Applicants must have a graduation or diploma with minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized university, 45% marks is the eligible for reserved category.
Process of Selection
• The eligible applicants will be facing a written test.
• The applicants scored high will be called for interview.
ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER RECRUITMENT
The applicants must ensure the criteria such as age limit, qualification, before applying for this aspiring career.
• Age for the posts is 24 -28.
• Applicants belonging to SC, ST will get 3 years age relaxation.
• .Applicants belonging to OBC will get 2 years age relaxation.
• Applicants who have scored 55% of marks in graduation or diploma can apply for the post. Reserved category like SC, ST will get 10% relaxation and OBC 5%relaxation.
• Applicants who have a Diploma in marketing/Management or a Bachelor in Degree will get more preference. He/ She need to have the ability to manage the local and English language proficiently. A thorough Knowledge in computer applications such as excel, power point will add more eligibility.
Process of selection
• The eligible applicant should attend a written test..
• The applicants scored high will be called for Interview.
Medium of Questions
• Questions will be followed in English or Hindi.
• Numerical ability and Test of reasoning will be another section to be passed.
• Topics on Current affairs, grammar and vocabulary, General knowledge will also be tested.
The best applicant who qualifies the interview will receive the appointment letter. Training will also be provided to the selected candidates.