MTNL launched the broadband internet services under the name Tri Band. This service is provided on the existing copper infrastructure. Broadband service is rendered through the preparation of ADSL 2+ technology. MTNL bill payments for all the services are included in the telephone bill. MTNL broadband connection provides fast connection which results to easy communication. It is a secure communication at affordable tariff plans. This broadband service has the facility to share and connect among more than one pc as it is an always on internet.
Before making the MTNL bill payment the user should know the billing cycle and the billing date. The bullets given below may help the users to know the billing cycle and the date;
- The billing cycle is dispersed into 4 billing cycles, each for 2 months.
- The cycle begins on 1st and 16th of the resulting month. The pay date is after 3 weeks of the date of beginning of cycle.
- The bills are dispatched by post on the cycle date. These bills reach to the customer within 10 days.
- The bill date for a specific customer remains same and cycles every two months.
Following are the details of MTNL bill payment for telephones:
- MTNL has detailed services for the convenience of their customers for telephone bill payments.
- MTNL has counters in every area and sub- area providing customer care services and they accept payments by cash, cheque and draft.
- MTNL department telegraph offices are located Jangpura , Lodhi Road, Krishna Nagar, Kashmiri Gate, Azadpur, Subzi Mandi, Chankyapuri , Malavia Nagar, Naraina , Janakpuri, Mukherjee Nagar, Transport Centre, Shahdara, Guru Teg Bhahadur Hospital, Jamia Millia Islamia Hamdard Nagar, ISBT, Parliament Street, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Jawaharlal Nehru University and many more places.
- Some selected bank branches like oriental bank of commerce, State bank of India, United bank of India, Indian overseas bank accept payments up to 'pay by date' only.