MTNL is one of government authorized telecom providers which has been wide spread all over India by widening the number of branches. There have been various launches and introductions of new services or value added offers to its customers overtime. The article below gives you information on various options available to make the MTNL bill payment in Mumbai and also explains about various other informative contents.
MTNL bill payment in Mumbai via online
- One can easily make MTNL bill payment in Mumbai via online just by a click of a mouse.
- There are certain pre requirements which need to be met before you make the payment via online portal
- First and foremost you must be a registered user in this particular portal.
- Suppose you are not a registered user you must register yourself first.
- In order to register you can log on to http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in/Netcare/EBillReg.aspx and get the landline or mobile number of yours registered to make MTNL bill payment in Mumbai
- Now that you have the credentials to log on to the site to make the MTNL bill payment in Mumbai you can visit http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in/MumbaiSelfcare/Forms/Landline_billpayment.aspx
- This portal is to make landline bill payment of MTNL. Suppose you want to switch to other bill payment then click on the bIll payment tab and select your option.
- You can make the bill payment using your net banking credentials.
- One can also make use of credit or debit car credentials to make the MTNL bill payment in Mumbai
MTNL bill payment in Mumbai via ATM or KIOSK
- MTNL has offered many valued added options for its customers to make the bill payment.
- One can switch to KIOSK option for MTNL bill payment in Mumbai. KIOSK are the machines which accept only the cash.
- These machines are placed in major areas of the city. You can visit the below URL for more information on KIOSK payment option
- MTNL bill payment in Mumbai can also be done via ATM machines.
- There are certain standard bank’s ATM machines like SBI , HDFC, IDBI, UTI etc which let you make the payment via ATM machines.
- For more information on this payment option you can visit http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/helpdesk/billassistance.html
- You can also call 1500 for more assistance on MTNL bill payment in Mumbai and can also file you complaints via this particular toll free number.