Malaysia a South East Asian country is a unified state which did not exist until 1963. At present it is one of the famous tourist locations in South East Asia. It is very attractive in its relief features, natural elements and scenic beauty. The blend of sea and hills attract a number of tourists from the Asian countries and all over the world. In India the Malaysia embassy is the main thing of the foreign relation between Malaysia and India. It serves as the contact point between the two countries. Through this embassy the countries reach problems like trade and commerce, tourism and issue of visas etc. The embassy is staffed with representatives of the foreign services of the visiting nation and those officers are housed in permanent structures which include services for public functions. The ambassador of the embassy looks up on all the functions and actions performed by the embassy. The Malaysia embassy performs all the functions as mentioned above.
In India the locations and contact of this embassy are as follows:
Malaysia High Commission, India
- Address: 50-M, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India
- Phone: +91-11-2611-1291, +91-11-2611-1292, +91-11-2611-1297
- Fax: +91-11-2611-1538
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Malaysia in Mumbai, India
- Address: Suite 1221, Grand Hyatt Mumbai, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 055, India
- Phone: +91-22-6676-1273
- Fax: +91-22-6676-1274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysian Embassy in Chennai
- Address: 6, Sriram Nagar, North St, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018.
- Phone: 91-044-2434 3048.
Malaysian Embassy in Kolkata
- Address: 3C, Camac Street, Kolkata -700016
- Phone: 2229 9183/5514