If the student migrates from one university to another then they can apply for Migration Certificate. The certificate is obtained through the principal or head or director in prescribed application form. Then they will forward the application along with the transference certificate and Migration Certificate to students.
The application form for Migration Certificate is available in the University and it cost is Rs. 10/. The student should pay Rs. 150/- as the fee for Migration Certificate in the form of Crossed Demand Draft payable to “The Registrar, University of Pune, Pune-411 007” along with the application form.
'''PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR MIGRATION CERTIFICATE:'''
* Download the Migration form from the website and prescribed postage or a self addressed envelope 9”x4” duly stamped with required postage.
* The application form should be submitted through the Principal of the college along with the Original Transfer certificate and attested Xerox copy of last years statement of marks.
* Migration Certificate is issued only on the basis of Original Transfer Certificate and it is retained in the University office for record and it will not be returned to the students. So, the students are advised to obtain the Transfer Certificate for migration purpose from the concerned college.
* The Fees prescribed for the issue of Migration Certificate is Rs. 100/- in addition of Rs. 5/- Extra as an Application form fee in case if the form is Downloaded from website which may be remitted in University fees counter in cash or by Demand Draft. The applicants should specifically mention in the letter that the amount is remitted by them towards the Migration Certificate fee.
* Applicant who wants the Certificate by Registered post should remit an additional amount of Rs. 30/- towards postal charges.
* The application form must be complete in all respects giving full particular in columns 1 to 10. Incomplete form will not be attended and it will result in delay for issuing the Migration Certificate.
* The candidate who has passed the examination externally may submit their application forms directly to the University office along with the prescribed fees as mentioned above.
* Post-Graduate student who have studied in University and Sub-Center are not required to furnish the Transfer Certificate along with their applications.
* For duplicate Migration Certificate you need to pay Fee of Rs. 500/-. The candidate has to submit the application form along with Xerox of Transfer Certificate and Xerox of last year’s statement of marks.