NABARD stands for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development offers young candidates to join as Assistant Managers in different branches of India. NABARD announces vacancies in all leading newspapers and in the official website http://www.nabard.org. Many young aspirants apply for different posts every year from different parts of India.The bank recruits various candidates for different posts like Protocol Security Service, Legal Service and others.
Age limitThe eligible candidates must see the age limit before applying. The bank has categorized different age limits for different posts as mentioned below:
- 21 to 28 years for the Graduate candidates
- 21 to 30 years for Post Graduate candidates
- 5 to 40 years for the Protocol Security candidates
- 24 to 34 years for the Legal candidates
QualificationThe candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any recognized University of India. The General candidates must have 55% aggregate in any subject.
The SC, ST, candidates must have 50% in any subject.
Fees that to paid by the applicantsThe applicants see the www.nabard.org to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable. The General candidates have to pay Rs. 350/ and SC, ST, and PWD candidates have to pay Rs 50/.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
Important DatesThe candidates must know the online registration dates. They must fill the online forms within the given dates as after the given dates the candidatures may cancelled.
The dates of challan submitting and depositing shall be kept in mind.
To know the dates the candidates must consult http://www.nabard.org.
Selection of the applicantsA huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phases or rounds to prove their skill and to get hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
In any emergency, the applicants must see the NABARD official website address http://www.nabard.org.
The eligible candidates will get lots of information from various websites like