NIT Bhopal also known as MANIT Bhopal or Maulana Azad College of Engineering was upgraded to NIT in 2003.
- MANIT Bhopal
- MANIT Bhopal Admission Procedure:
- MANIT Bhopal Eligibility:
- MANIT Bhopal Couses & Seats Offered :
- MANIT Bhopal Fees
- NIT Bhopal Placements:
- MANIT Bhopal Hostel:
- MANIT Bhopal Campus
- MANIT Bhopal Contacts:
Established by the joint efforts of Government of Madhya Pradesh and the Government of India way back in 1960 was the first regional engineering college of the country. The college was named after first Union Education Minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
MANIT Bhopal Admission Procedure:
Admission to the undergraduate programs is based on the rank obtained in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE] conducted by the Central Board Of Secondary Education (C B S E ) New Delhi.
MANIT Bhopal Eligibility:
• The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. • The number of attempts which the candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03(three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.
MANIT Bhopal Couses & Seats Offered:
Bio Informatics:- (All India Seats :23),(MP : 23) Chemical Engineering: -(All India Seats :22),( MP : 24) Civil Engineering: -(All India Seats :36),( MP : 35) Computer Science & Engineering:- (All India Seats :33),( MP : 35) Electronics & Communication Engineering:- (All India Seats :50),( MP : 54) Energy Engineering:- (All India Seats :23),( MP : 24) Electrical Engineering:- (All India Seats :43),( MP : 40) Information Technology:- (All India Seats :33),( MP : 35) Mechanical Engineering:- (All India Seats :40),( MP : 42) Metallurgical Engineering & Material Science Engineering:- (All India Seats :23),( MP: 23) Production & Industrial Engineering :- (All India Seats :21),( MP : 24)
ANIT Bhopal Fees:
Fee for first semester at the time of admission Rs. 22365/- (Day Scholar) Rs. 25815/- (including Hostel Fee) Yearly fee : Rs. 37780/- (Day Scholar) Rs. 43130/- (Including Hostel Fee)
NIT Bhopal Placements:
Campus placements are regularly conducted for students career oriented future.
Past Recuiters: TCS, Mumbai Accenture, Bangalore L&T, Mumbai Wipro Tech., Bnglre. Patni Cmptr., Mumbai Infosys, Bangalore Impetus, Indore CSC, Indore Bajaj Auto, Pune Persistent ,Nagpur BPCL, Mumbai I.B.M., Gurgaon CapGemini, Mumbai Tata Elxsi, Bnglre. Ashok Leylad, Chennai Vedanta Group. Bharti Telesoft, N. Dlhi C-DOT, New Delhi Aricent, Gurgaon I.O.C.L., New Delhi I.T.C. Infotech. ABB Ltd., Vadodara Areva, Chennai Zensar, Sapient, Gurgaon Cybage, Pune Essar Steel Ltd., Guj. Alstom projects, Dlhi. Bharat Oman, Bina T.I.M.E., Hyderabad DRDO, N. Delhi Energy Infratech Globallogic, Nagpur Applied Mtrls., Bnglre. L & T ECC, Chennai Analog Devices, Bnglre. L.G. Electronics Samtel, New Delhi NTPC, New Delhi Gammon India, Eicher Motors, Indore Jindal Steels, Hissar Maruti Udyog, Gurgaon Honda, Gurgaon Hindalco, Renukut Samsung Crompton Greaves Ltd. NMSEZ, Navi Mumbai Sterlite Opticals Reliace Energy Verizon, Chennai Career Launcher
MANIT Bhopal Hostel:
• For UG students there are limited seats in hostels. Hostel allotment will be done on merit and first cum first basis • Built-in area of Hostels 13,092 sq. m. • 5 Hostels for 1200 students (Boys) • 1 Hostel for 200 students (Girls) • Each hostel has additional but limited indoor and outdoor games facilities.
MANIT Bhopal Campus:
• Total Area of academic block 265 hectares. • Total built-up area of the Institute building 36,343 sq. m. • A new computer center with latest facilities is camping up. • A small dispensary with two doctors. • A big auditorium with seating capacity of 1000 persons. • Institute Cafeteria • A gymnastic hall with modern gadgets. • Large number of play fields.