Eligibility for NITIE Exam
- Applicants should have Bachelors Degree with First Division in any branch of Engineering / Technology (5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates).
Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply. They are required to :
1.Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by June 20, 2008. 2.Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate by september 30 2008. 3.The final results should indicate First Division (5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates).
NITIE Exam Admission Procedure
- Candidates are expected to appear for the CAT held by the IIM's.
- Candidates can obtain the application form by sending a DD of Rs.1000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates along attested copies of Caste/Disability) to us. The brochure will be sent over on receiving the DD, which will contain the application form.
- Candidates are also required to submit their photocopies of the CAT score card along with atleast four self addressed stickers.
- The candidates can send in the filled in application forms along with the supporting documents to The Deputy/Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute Of Industrial Engineering, Vihar Lake, Mumbai- 400087.
- Short listed candidates are then called for group discussion and personal interview rounds before they are finally selected.
Important Dates for NITIE Exam
The sale of brochures is usually in the month of october. The last date for applying is in november while the GD/PI rounds are in the months of march. The college course usually starts in the month of June.