==National Anthem of India==
* Rabindranath Tagore’s Jana-gana –mana was adopted by the constitution Assembly as the nation Anthem of India on 24th Jan.
1950 and gave Vande Mataram-the national equal honor.
* It was first sung on 27 Dec. 1911 at the Calcutta session of the INC.
* The first stanza (out of 5 stanzas) of the song from the national Anthem.
* Playing time of the full version of the national anthem is approximately 52 seconds.
* A shorten version consisting of the first and last lines of the stanza takes 20 seconds to play it is played only on certain occasions.
'''Indian National Anthem'''
''Jana-gana-mana-adhinayaka jaya he''
''Tava Subha name jage,''
''Tava Subha asisa mange,''
''Gahe tava Jaya-gatha,''
''Jana-Gana-mana-adhinayaka jaya he''
''Jay he, Jay he, Jay he,''
''Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he.''
* The following Tagore’s English rendering of the stanza:
* Thou art the rule of the minds of all people,
* Dispenser of India density.
* Thy name rouses the heart of the Punjab,Sind, Gujarat and Maratha, of the Dravid and Orissa and Bengal. It echoes in the hill of the Vindhyas and Himalayas, mingles in the music of the Jamuna and the Ganges and is chanted by the waves of the India sea.
*They party for the blessing and sing thy praise.
*The saving of all people waits in thy hand, Thou dispenser of indias destiny, Victory, Victory, Victory to three.