The National Institute of Bank Management is a Premier Institution for Research, Training and Consultancy in the Field of Banking and Finance in India
The two-year PGPBF is designed as a contemporary, rigorous, innovative and practical source of management education. The Programme is pitched to provide to the financial system, on a regular basis, a pool of talented young executives who are thoroughly trained in Foundations, Analytical Skills and Perspectives in Banking and Finance and fully prepared to shoulder managerial responsibilities in the banking and financial sector.
- Minimum of 50% on the final year bachelors degree.
- Candidates in their final year may also apply. Such candidates will be given admission only after fulfilling the first criteria.
- The CAT exam is a mandatory exam that the candidates are supposed to appear for admissions into NIBM.
- Candidates should additionally fill up the NIBM forms as well.
- Candidates can also apply online on the website
[Freelinking: External target “http://www.nibmindia.org ” not found]
The following is a list of organizations that participate in the placement process.
* State Bank of India * Canara Bank * Indian Bank * Dena Bank
and many others.
National Institute of Bank Management Kondhwe Khurd, NIBM P. O., Pune 411 048, INDIA Fax : 0091-20-26834478 Telephone : 0091-20-26716000 OR 0091-020-26833080