Oriental bank of commerce or OBC is banks under government of India with New Delhi as its headquarters. It has a broad network of around 1500 branches spread diagonally. Frequent job vacancies are advertised by this reputed bank. As per recent announcement, application for probationary officers and clerical posts are being invited.
How to Apply?
Newspapers and websites are the sources to get the detailed information. The applicant should meet the whole criteria mentioned in the advertisement namely age limit, educational qualification, fee payment, and more over experience. Websites are opened for online registration.
PROBATIONARY OFFICER - 250 POSTS (PAY SCALE RS.14500/-/25700)
• Candidate’s age must not exceed 30 years.
• Age relaxation for SC, ST is up to 5 years.
• OBC candidates get a relaxation of 3 years.
• Physically handicapped and ex military has a relaxation of 5 years.
• The candidate should pass a graduation or an equivalent qualification with 55% of marks from an authorized university.
• The candidate should have thorough knowledge in computer areas such as MS-Office, Basic application and internet)
Process of selection
• Selection will be according to the written test conducted.
• The eligible candidates will be called for an Interview based on the written test.
CLERICAL POSTS-900 POSTS (PAY SCALE RS4410/-/13210)
The minimum educational qualification is an important factor for this post.
• The candidates should come under the age group of 18-28 years
• Age Relaxation for SC/ST is 5Years
• OBC Age Relaxation is 3 Years
• The applicant should pass out matriculation or equivalent.
• A graduate and above qualified shall apply
• General/OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
• SC/ST/PC Category: Rs. 50/-
• Application fees will be accepted through payment vouchers drawn in favor of Oriental Bank of commerce only.
Process of selection:
• The suitable candidate will have a written examination and the Interview will be done for those who come up with high marks.
Medium of examination:
• English will be the medium of examination.
• The topic shall include General knowledge (GK), mental ability, Current affairs, and mathematics.
• Application will be only approved if submitted as per the notified Annexure.
• Envelope of the application should be bolded.
• Application after the allotted date will be rejected by the authority.
• Appointments will be according to the examination held and the final decision will be taken by the authorized authority.
For updates on recruitment or results, visit the web page https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/RecruitmentAndResult.aspx