How to applyThe applicants will get the detail advertisement in the newspapers and in the Oriental bank of Commerce website ([http://www.obc.co.in). The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like for various posts.
Age limitThe general candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. The ST/ SC/ PH/ OBC and others get relaxation in age and they must see the details in the advertisement.
Fees for applyingThe general and Other Backward Class candidates have to pay Rs 300/ and ST, SC, PC and Ex service members, PWD have to pay Rs 50/.
Skill and expertiseThe candidates must have the knowledge of Computer. They must have Certificate or Diploma in Computer.
The candidates must match the criteria with their profile and then they must apply for the post.
Educational QualificationThe candidates must have proper qualification for applying for the post.
The eligible candidates must have Bachelors Degree in any discipline with any class from any recognized university of India.
They must pass 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Fees that to paid by the applicantsThe applicants see the www.obc.co.in to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable. See above for more information.
Selection of the applicantsA huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phase to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
The candidates will get only 90 minutes to complete the written test.
Call letters for written Examination
Oriental Bank of Commerce sends the call letter by post to applicants’ residential address from fifteen to seven days of the written examination. The bank may also send the call letters to candidates’ valid email id to avoid the hassles of the postal department.
Center of Examination and Vacancy list in each state:
The candidates must see the center code while applying for the post. They center code is essential as it will decide their center of examination.
The candidates will also get the list of vacancies in all States of India. The candidates will get the details of vacancies in the bank’s website.