Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development was established in 1966 by the Oberoi Group, which owns or manages 32 hotels and luxury cruisers across five countries. Oberoi School of Hotel Management is recognized by the International Hotel Association in Paris.
OCLD Admission Procedure:
The course commences in June every year.
A typical selection day will start off with candidates registering for one of the programmes. After this the candidates go through only two rounds of selection activities:
Round 1: Candidates then introduce themselves to a group of 15-20 participants in the presence of an evaluator. Here, the evaluator is checking the candidates grooming, poise and the ability to converse
Round 2: Short-listed candidates from the first round are invited to a personal interview with a panel comprising of OCLD faculty
You must have passed X+II. There is no minimum percentage but a clear pass in all subjects is expected.
OCLD Programs Offered:
Participants have a choice of two programs, depending on their aptitude and preferences:
Hotel Operations Programme
Kitchen Operations Programme
OCLD Pay & benefits:
As a STEP trainee, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
• a starting stipend of Rs 3,500 in Year 1, which increases in subsequent years;
• 3 weeks of study leave and 3 weeks of home leave;
• coverage under the hotel medical scheme;
• a monthly telephone allowance;
• shared hostel accommodation with security;
• pick-up and drop when safe local transport is not available; and
• meals as required.
• Apart from hostel, food and transport, you will be paid a monthly stipend, up to Rs 200 a month to subsidise a weekly telephone call home,
• reasonable health benefits and a uniform.
• guided through a programme of structured training by a qualified Certified Departmental Trainer for five days a
• pay all the fees and provide training materials, books and access to a PC with Internet connectivity
• get one rest day every week
• At least twice a year, and probably more often, you will meet the General Manager to discuss the programme and your progress within it.
Address: 7, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi 110-054, INDIA
Address: The Oberoi New Delhi, Dr Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi 110-003
Address: The Oberoi Bangalore 39 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore 560-001
Address: The Oberoi Grand, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Calcutta 700-013
Address: The Oberoi Mumbai, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400-021