Hindustan Petroleum Gas has provided its customers to book an HP gas online.
- How to do Online Booking of HP Gas
- Documents to be submitted for New booking of HP Gas Cylinder
- Security deposit rates for HP Gas new connection
- Other ways of Booking HP Gas Cylinder
How to do Online Booking of HP Gas
Here are the steps to make an online HP gas booking:
- log on to the official website of HP (Hindustan Petroleum) gas. (www.hindustanpetroleum.com)
- From there they need to sign in for a Jihaan Account.
- Signing up for this account is also very simple. All a user need to do is to type in their E-mail ID and a password of their choice within the prescribed number of characters.
- After entering on to this part one needs to provide their customer or consumer id number.
- Another unique feature of this website is that if one forgets its password then there is also an option to get back their password. All one need to do is to state their e-mail id once again after clicking on to the ‘forget password’ link.
- The online booking facility is available for select few HP gas distributors. So the customer needs to mention the name of the authorized HP distributor.
After the above-mentioned steps are completed, HP Gas new connection booking is almost done, now you are one step away from getting the gas cylinder. You have to submit the set of all the required documents to the nearest branch. Make a note of your customer id and submit the remaining documents.
Documents to be submitted for New booking of HP Gas Cylinder
- A copy of address proof.
- A copy of your ration card and voter id.
- A copy of your telephone bill, and electricity bill.
After verification of all the documents, you will be receiving HP GAS connection with a Subscription voucher and Domestic gas connection card. These two need to be maintained for further refilling of gas and any future changes in address.
Security deposit rates for HP Gas new connection
- You have to pay Rs.2500 for two cylinder connection.
- You have to pay Rs.1250 for one cylinder connection.
- You have to pay Rs.150 for one regulator.
Note: The security deposit paid at the time of new connection will be refunded back only if you are able to produce Subscription voucher and Domestic gas holder card at the time of gas connection termination.
Other ways of Booking HP Gas Cylinder
There are other ways of booking HP gas cylinder as well. One can do the booking from the phone and it can also be done by sending an SMS as well. For phone booking, the number that one needs to dial is 12665. The booking is done any time since this a single 24-hour booking number. Similarly, SMS booking and online booking are also the way of booking a gas cylinder anytime. These are the various ways of booking an HP Gas Cylinder.
You can find the nearest branch or distributors address and the gas filling methods by visiting HP Customer Care