Oriental bank of commerce is one of the nationalized government of india undertaken banks which has got its branches all over India. The article speaks about the latest launch of new service called oriental bank of commerce net banking facility. You can get the information on different features and value added offers of oriental bank of commerce.
How to apply for oriental bank of commerce net banking
- You can activate your net banking account of oriental bank of commerce via following steps.
- Simply download the application form of oriental bank of commerce net banking provision by logging on to http://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/internet_banking.aspx
- All you need to is simply fill the application form and submit the form in the nearby branch of the bank.
- Now you can get the account activated within two to three days of time.
- The login credentials provided to you should be changed immediately by logging on to the net banking portal of the bank.
- You can visit http://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/internet_banking.aspx for this purpose.
- One can also apply for the net banking feature by collecting the application from the branch itself.
- This makes your work more easier and you can get the net banking facility activated quicker.
Benefits of oriental bank of commerce net banking
- Oriental bank of commerce net banking feature provides you the following provisions
- You can make NEFT transactions via net banking feature of this bank.
- You can transfer money online via RGS facility of net banking feature.
- You can create online demand draft or online cheques via oriental bank of commerce net banking feature.
- You can book online transport tickets using this internet banking facility.
- You can open fixed deposit account online using the net banking facility of this bank.
- You can get the benefits of NRI services and cash management services of oriental bank of commerce.
Customer care support of oriental bank of commerce
- For any queries regarding oriental bank of commerce net banking provision you can send an email to the official email id
- You can also call on a toll free number 1800-345-2424 & 040-27722424
- You can also find the nearest branch of oriental bank of commerce by visiting http://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/branch_locater.aspx all you need to is simply select your state and city and get the nearest branch
- You can also visit http://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/Complaint_Form.aspx for online or offline complainsts.