Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR) Indore
Eligibility for Admission in PIMR Indore
- Candidates must be a graduate from any discipline with a minimum of 50%.
- Final year candidates may also apply.
Programs Offered in PIMR Indore
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (International Business)
- MBA(Advertising and Public Relations)
- MBA(Marketing and management)
- MBA(Personal Administration)
- MBA(Financial Administration)
Admission Procedure for PIMR Indore
Admissions to the full time or part time MBA courses is made on the following basis.
- Common entrance Test.
- Group discussion.
- Personal Interview.
The Admission to BBA/BCA/MBA (Foreign Trade) will be based on the following components of merit :
1. 10+2 Marks. 2. GD (To be conducted by the Institute). 3. Interview (To be conducted by the Institute).
- ATMA score candidates will get a preference although it is not mandatory.
Application form is available with the Institutes’ office on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash or a demand draft drawn in favour of Prestige Institute of Management and Research payable at Indore. The application form can also be downloaded from the website: <a href="http://www.pimrindore.ac.in" title="Click to visit an external URL." class="freelink freelink-external freelink-external">http://www.pimrindore.ac.in</a>.
Placements of PIMR Indore
The placement procedure consists of a placement cell. The placement cell provides students with the resources and skills necessary to pursue their career goals. The Cell is responsible for establishing contact with various organizations and arranging interviews, Industrial Visits and Summer Training. It functions under the Chief Placement Officer who is assisted by a Placement Executive and a Counselor.
PIMR Indore Contact Details
Prestige Institute of Management and Research 2, Education & Health Sector, Scheme 54, Indore - 452010 Ph. : 0731-3051000, 2557510, 2557114 Fax. : 0731- 3051056, 2554274 Email : email@example.com