Paramount Airways is India’s first Business class airline. It is one of the top brans of India according to the Business Today 2008.
This airline is currently covering 16 destinations of the country. This company though at present providing luxury to business persons only it aims at spreading the network across the country as well as the world. They are also aiming to draw leisure travelers. Paramount is also targeting to reach the world class luxury with standard products from the designers and the boutiques.
With such an attractive profile the airline thus attracts a number of young aspirants in the field of aviation.
Paramount Airway Career includes jobs in the posts of flight crew, pilot, flight attendant, and maintenance jobs like airport managers, airport supervisors, in flight supervisors, ground instructors, technical instructor and performance instructor. Besides, there are also other posts where candidates can apply.
To apply for all these posts the candidates should fit to the mentioned criteria. The required criteria for the above mentioned posts are:
- For cabin crew both male and female candidates should be below 18 years and above 26 years. They should have a pleasant appearance and personality and appropriate BMI.
- The candidates should be fluent in English and Hindi and should have a minimum qualification of +2.
- For the post of pilot in Paramount Airways the applicant should be senior first officer or captain with India ALTP license.
- For airport manager and supervisor he/she should have minimum 3 and maximum 5-7 years of supervisory experience in any airline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required for flight supervisors.
- For the post of ground instructor candidate should have knowledge of meteorology, air regulation, performance etc. Preference will be given to CPL holders with air force instructor background.
- For the post of technical instructor or performance instructor the candidate must be aeronautical engineer with 5 years’ experience in an airline or air force background.