Paypal is an eBay subsidiary and an online portal using which a person can send money to any other paypal account across 180+ Countries.
Please check more about Paypal and its Indian Functionality at Paypal India. You can check the paypal FAQ too for Indian Paypal members to help them.
There are more than 100k Indian members in paypal.
There are basically two options that PayPal users can use to withdraw money to their bank account.
1. Request a cheque from PayPal and the cheque will reach your address in 5-7 working days.
2. You can directly withdraw the funds to your bank account by opting for Withdraw funds to your bank account. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select a purpose for withdrawal. Once you are ready simply click continue and you will be shown the conversion rate and then click submit to complete the withdrawal process. You should then receive the funds in your Indian bank account in 4-6 working days.
How Does Paypal India Work ?
Paypal India works just like Paypal International and for other countries. Though Indian members are required to fill their PAN Card details as per RBI orders.
Paypal FAQ for Indians
1. How to Open a Paypal Account ?
Go to http://paypal.com and create an account.
2. How to raise the sending limit of Paypal ?
To Increase your sending limit, paypal India members have to add their credit card.
3. How to Remove Limited Account Access Problem in Paypal ?
Go to resolution center and follow the steps. Most often the account gets semi-protected and you have to wait for 6 months to get the funds released.