==Pedapulivarru And Undavalli In Guntur District==
'''Pedapulivarru In Guntur District'''
* This place is where the beautiful temple dedicated to lord Narendraswara swamy, who is one of the various forms of Lord Siva, is situated.
* The temple structure has been so ingeniously engineered that the sun’s rays fall directly on ‘Lingam’ at sunrise every Sankranthi day.
* The temple also has a huge branze image of lord Nataraja.
* This is a Brahman Agraharm in past days called as vyaghrapuram Temples.
'''Srilakshmi Bhulakshmi sametha Varadarajaswami varu'''
* Pedapulivarru Telugu is a small village, on the bank of Krishnamma - River Krishna, in Bhattiprolu Mandalam, Repalle Taluka, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh State, India.
* It is also called '''Vyagrapuram''.
'''Undavalli In Guntur District'''
* This is beautiful locations is on the vast banks of the wonderful river Krishna.
* The enthralling caves of the sumptuous sylvan region with their excellent architecture and sculpture draw a comparision with those of the world famous Ajanta caves.
* The vishnukundian rules of 420 AD are believed to have closely involved with these magnificent caves.
'''About Undavalli Caves'''
* The Undavalli Caves, and example of Indian rock cut architecture are located in the village of Undavalli in Guntur District, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
* The caves are 6km south west of Vijayawada, 22km north west of Guntur City and about 280 km from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
* The caves are associated with the Vishnukundina kings of 420 to 620 A.D.
* They are dedicated to Anantapadmanabha Swamy and Narisimha Swamy.