Post Office Recruitment
Post office is the largest and oldest way of communication in our country. Post Office recruits many people from time to time from different parts of India. A large number of youths are who are interested to join the postal department. However, there are certain ways recruited in the Postal department like any other Government Jobs.
The Postal departments of India often post the details of the vacancy in all leading newspapers in India. The candidates often get the details in the organization’s website.
How to apply
The applicants will get the detail advertisement in the newspapers and in the website. The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like for various posts.
The candidates must be 18 to 25 years age. However, there are certain relaxation of age for the SC, ST, OBC, Physically handicapped or challenged persons, ex service men and Military person.
- The SC and ST candidates get 5 years of relaxation.
- OBC candidates get 3 years of relaxation
- Physically Challenged or handicapped candidates get 10 years of relaxation
- Ex service men and Military persons, get 3 years relaxation.
The candidates have to pay Rs 25 for the application fees for application.
Procedures of applying in the Postal recruitment
- The candidates will get the online application forms from the website. The candidates have to fill up the form and deposit the application fees along it in the appropriate Post office.
- The candidates will get a receipt once they submit the application fees. This is important evidence and the candidates have to keep it, as they may have to show this receipt in the examination hall.
- The candidates have to fill the application forms correctly and they have to post it properly with all documents to the required Post Office.
- They must sent the application in Speed Post or in Registered post card so that to avoid any type of hassles.
- They must put correct and appropriate information in the boxes.
Selection of the candidates
The eligible candidates have to sit for the written examination and then have to face interview. After competition of the rounds, they will get the appointment letters. However, the candidates must keep in mind that mere passing is not enough in the competitive examination. They have to perform well and try to keep the rank in the higher level.
The candidates have to maintain a certain probation period. They have to follow the probation rules and regulations.