The Powering Life of ING Vysya Life Insurance is for those people who have reached the financial success. This policy is for those people who want to protect the future of their family and loved ones. It has limited payment endowment plan which allows the person to pay for the policy within a limited time and enjoy the insurance cover and benefit for a long period.
The chief benefits of Powering Life of ING Vysya Life Insurance are:
- It saves investment with high tax free return.
- It features the customizable premium payment term.
- It also features an enhancing life cover.
The main features of Powering Life of ING Vysya Life Insurance policy are:
- The minimum entry age of this policy is 18 years.
- The maximum entry age of this policy is 60 years.
- The maximum maturity age of this policy is 70 years.
- The premiums can be paid in annual, half yearly, quarterly and monthly options.
- The minimum premium payable for annual option is Rs 24,000.
- The minimum premium payable for half yearly option is Rs 12,000.
- The minimum premium payable for quarterly option is Rs 6,000.
- The minimum premium payable for monthly option is Rs 3,000.
- This policy gives a life cover.
- The family of the insured gets long term policy cover.
- Because of high reversionary bonus the investment grows from time to time.
- The insured person can customize the coverage term and choose from the range of premium payment.