Pune RTO office is situated in Maharashtra which takes the complete responsibility of pune transport department which includes driving license issue, vehicle registration, bus pass issue for various categories of people etc. The information specified below helps you know more about Pune RTO.
Pune RTO driving license
- Pune RTO charges a fees of Rs.30 for the processing of learner driving licence application form.
- The eligibility of the applicant is that person should be above 18 years old.
- The document required are address proof, age proof, medical certificate, id proof.
- Pune RTO charges a fees of Rs.200 for the processing of driving licence application form.
- The documents which are mandatory are learners license, id proof and age proof.
- Pune RTO charges a fees of Rs.30 for the renewal license.
- The document required are old driving license, medical certificate and first aid certificate.
- Pune RTO charges a processing fees of Rs.500 for allowing a international driving permit.
- The documents required are old driving license and passport size photographs.
- Visit http://www.rtopune.info/drivinglicenses.htm for more information
Pune RTO vehicle registration
- Pune RTO charges a fees of Rs.50 for temporary vehicle registration.
- The document required are Fitness certificate in case of Transport vehicles. Permit. NOC from finanacer. Purchase order of changed part e.g. Engine,Chassis. Weight Slip of vehicle in case of transport vehicles.
- The processing period is three days.
- Pune RTO charges a fees of Rs.1500 for renewal of old registration.
- The document required are Insurance certificate. PUC. Chassis print. Passport size photograph,Thumb impression duly attested by rotary or by authorised person on form 25.
- Pune RTO charges a processing fees of Rs.400 for issuing duplicate registration.
- This can be issued only in case of old registration documents theft or loss.
- The documents required are Tax receipt. RC Book. Insurance certificate. PUC. Owner should be present with photo identity for signature on fom 26.
- For more information visit http://www.rtopune.info/registration_duplicate_rc.htm
Pune RTO contact address
- Regional Transport Officer, Pune 38, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Near Sangam Bridge, Pune 411 001. Phone no. +91 20 26058080 +91 20 26058090/8282
- Regional Transport Officer, Alandi Road Office Near Fulenagar, Next to Bombay Engineering Group, Pune.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org