Punjab National Bank, a major commercial bank of India, offers extensive customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches, located all over India. The following information will help you to approach Punjab National Bank customer care division more efficiently.
- Contact Punjab National Bank customer care via the Internet
- The different services offered via Punjab National Bank online site
- Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care on the phone
- Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care in person
- How to find the address of the Punjab National Bank Branch nearest to you
- How to find the address of the Punjab National Bank ATM nearest to you
- How to find the address of the customer service officer nearest to you
- Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care via Mail
- Escalating your complaint
Contact Punjab National Bank customer care via the Internet
- Visit https://www.pnbindia.in and you can get information about various services/products offered including personal banking, social banking, agricultural banking, corporate banking, savings fund account, deposits, credit schemes, cards, financial plans, online services etc.
- For general queries send an e-mail to following addresses:
- Queries related to Dividends, Mutual Fund: email@example.com
- Queries Related to Follow on Public Offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries Related to Retail Internet Banking: email@example.com
- Queries Related to Corporate Internet Banking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Queries Related to Internet Banking: email@example.com
- Queries Related to Payments done through Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For product and service, related queries send mail to email@example.com.
- For the credit card related query, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For international banking related queries, mail to email@example.com.
- For Forex related query, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can access complaint form at http://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/English/General/PDFs/COMPLAINT_FORM.pdf
- You can send your feedback/suggestions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The different services offered via Punjab National Bank online site
- Logging on http://www.netpnb.com/index.html allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, booking tickets and paying tax, VAT payment etc.
- You can opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
- You can view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
- You can make the donation to temples.
Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care on the phone
- For product and service related query dial 23311164 (AGM-RBD) 23753373 (Chief- FPMD).
- For the internet banking related query, dial toll-free 1800 180 2222 or call center number 91 120-2490000.
- For the net banking server related issue, dial +91 120 2490000 or you can dial your nearest branch. The branch can be located at https://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/BranchLocators.aspx.
- For the credit card related query, dial 0120 – 4616200 or toll-free 1800 180 2345(MTNL/BSNL). • For Forex related query dial 011 110 001.
Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care in person
One can visit the Punjab National Bank regional office or branch to open the new account, avail other services/products, or resolve any issue.
How to find the address of the Punjab National Bank Branch nearest to you
Go to https://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/BranchLocators.aspx and select your state, district and submit. A list of branches in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the Punjab National Bank ATM nearest to you
Go to https://gateway.netpnb.com/ATMLocator/Atm_locator.aspx and enter your locality, select the city, state and submit. A list of ATMs in your area will be displayed.
How to find the address of the customer service officer nearest to you
Visit http://www.indianbank.in/nodalofficer.php and select the link ‘Nodal Officers at Head Office under Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006’.
Approach Punjab National Bank Customer Care via Mail
For a credit card related query, send mail to following postal address: PNB Credit Card Processing Centre A-37, Sector 60 NOIDA - 201301 U.P.
For Forex related query, send mail to following postal address
Forex. Help Desk,
Punjab National Bank Centralized Back Office for Trade Finance-Forex,
2nd Floor, E.C. E. House. 28A,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi (India) - 110 001 ( FAX: 011-23755647 ) E-mail ID : email@example.com
For General query send mail to following postal address: Chief Retail Banking Division / Financial Products Marketing Division 5, still remains Sansad Marg New Delhi 110001 Tel # 23311164 (AGM-RBD) 23753373 (Chief- FPMD) firstname.lastname@example.org
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can forward your complaint to Circle Head.
To find the contact details of the Circle Head visit https://www.pnbindia.in/Upload/English/General/PDFs/redressal.pdfstill remains
If the issue unresolved, you may complain to Nodal officer. You can find the contact details of Nodal officers at https://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/Customer-Grievances.aspx.
At the final stage, you can escalate your complaint to following contact: Chairman and Managing Director Punjab National Bank.
Head Office, 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066 Fax: 91-11-26196176